New School Year

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2005
      Welcome back to a new school year. Classes at NESA started this week
      and it's always fun to see the new eager faces. This year we've got
      about 61 new students.

      Here on the LOOM group, it looks like we now have 6 members.

      Just a few tips on using the site:
      The Database link is a quick directory of members. If you don't see
      yourself or want to update your info, please do so. The more info we
      have the quicker it is for us to email one another or look up our
      libraries.

      The Links portion is specifically for our online catalogs. If you've
      got one, please add it so we can quickly find your site.

      And while you're doing all that... You may want to go into the Members
      section and update your profile with name and affiliation.

      Once we get this set up with more information I hope to invite other
      CCAOM library folks to join.

      Hope your summer has been restorative.

      Best to you all,