RE: [ccaomloom] booklist

  • Kanaley, Dan
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 13, 2007
      Message
      Thanks Jim - I assume that the titles in bold are "core" title??  Dan
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 16, 2007
        I'm not able to view your booklist attachment. When I go to the
        message (below - from the group site) it says that the attachment
        did not attach. Can you help me out. Responces sound like others are
        able to view it.
        thanks

        _______________

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 16, 2007
          i will work on it today.
          jim

          > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          > http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        • David Bowles
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 17, 2007
            Another good source of information in compiling a booklist is from the Institute of Traditional Medicine in Oregon.
            C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\ICAOM\Library\Assessment\Resources for the Study of Chinese Medicine I_ Books and Journals.htm
            Look forward to seeing a good list.