FINAL NOTICE FOR YAHOO USERS

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2014
      This will be the final message delivered to Yahoo LCAOM group users.  If you have not yet migrated to internalCCAOM.org please do so.  Many important documents are coming for the San Antonio meeting, so please check them out at the  new site.  If you have problems getting into the internalCCAOM site, please email me at librarian@....  It is simple to join the new group.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2014
        What is the LCAOM url site link?

        Naomi

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2014
            HI, I think I am on, but it only shows data from prior meeting.
            Nothing about the upcoming meeting or other stuff.
            Is this correct.

            Naomi

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2014
              click on "posts" for recent posts; click on "documents" for all documents.  click on individual titles to read.

              On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...> wrote:

              HI, I think I am on, but it only shows data from prior meeting.
              Nothing about the upcoming meeting or other stuff.
              Is this correct.

              Naomi

              On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Librarian Jim Emdy <librarian@...> wrote:

              On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...> wrote:

              What is the LCAOM url site link?

              Naomi

              On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 1:41 PM, <librarian@...> wrote:

              This will be the final message delivered to Yahoo LCAOM group users.  If you have not yet migrated to internalCCAOM.org please do so.  Many important documents are coming for the San Antonio meeting, so please check them out at the  new site.  If you have problems getting into the internalCCAOM site, please email me at librarian@....  It is simple to join the new group.

            • Daniele Perez-Venero
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 9, 2014
                I just registered and I tried to sign in but it gives me the following message:
                "The username dperezvenero has not been activated or is blocked."
                Would this be because it takes some time to get approved?
                Thanks.

                Daniele Perez-Venero, MLIS
                Health Sciences Librarian/Faculty
                Acupuncture & Massage College