upcoming meeting in New Orleans.

  • emd89bz
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 9 10:29 AM
      A reminder that the Library subcommittee will meet on Wednesday, May
      9th from 1:30 to 5:00 pm. I hope that many of our members will
      attend. Some items for the agenda might include basic book lists(a
      work in progress I will finish soon), journal and periodical sources,
      online catalog possibities and finding material support and resouces
      for the libraries. If you have an item you would like to discuss,
      please email me through this yahoo group or directly to
      library@....

      I look forward to seeing many of you in New Orleans in May.

      Jim Emdy
    • danielkanaley
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10 7:23 AM
        --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "emd89bz" <emd89bz@...> wrote:

        > A reminder that the Library subcommittee will meet on Wednesday, May
        > 9th from 1:30 to 5:00 pm. I hope that many of our members will
        > attend. Some items for the agenda might include basic book lists(a
        > work in progress I will finish soon), journal and periodical sources,
        > online catalog possibities and finding material support and resouces
        > for the libraries. If you have an item you would like to discuss,
        > please email me through this yahoo group or directly to
        > library@...
        >
        > I look forward to seeing many of you in New Orleans in May.
        >
        > Jim Emdy

        Hi Jim, We at NY Chiropractic Coll. are newbies to CCAOMLOOM. Looking
        forward to the basic book list. Is the list a revision of a previous
        list? If so, is the old list available anywhere? Thanks, Dan
        Kanaley, Lib.Dir.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10 10:25 AM
          Hi All,
          I had no idea that a meeting was coming up. Did I miss an e-mail or
          something? This is the first I heard about the meeting.
          Unfortunately, I will be in Washington, DC on May 7to 9th and am unable to
          attend the CCAOM LOOM meeting.

          I have just completed a over a year long journal research project which I
          can share with LOOM members, if you wish. It is a selected list of Journals
          in Oriental and Complementary Medicine. Each title has a hyperlink to the
          journals website. I am almost done with a publisher list of periodical
          sources, but it is not ready for distribution. It was funded in part by the
          Medical Library Group of Southern California & Arizona and by the Pacific
          College of Oriental Medicine Library. The journal list will be shown at the
          MLA meeting in Philadelphia May 18 to 22 and after that LOOM members who are
          interested can send me an e mail.

          If you discuss Library catalog & information systems, I highly recommend the
          CyberTools for Libraries system. It is inexpensive and has all the bells
          and whistle you need to run an efficient operation with circulation,
          catalog, cataloging and search capabilities. They can be contacted at
          1800-894-9206. PCAOM and New England School of Acupuncture and I believe
          Hawaii use it. There may be others who also have it. It makes sense for us
          to have a group with some compatibility.

          Sorry I am missing the meeting, and New Orleans. Let me know sooner next
          time.

          PS: Send me the final agenda and minutes so I can see what's coming up.

          nbroering@...

          > A reminder that the Library subcommittee will meet on Wednesday, May
          > 9th from 1:30 to 5:00 pm. I hope that many of our members will
          > attend. Some items for the agenda might include basic book lists(a
          > work in progress I will finish soon), journal and periodical sources,
          > online catalog possibities and finding material support and resouces
          > for the libraries. If you have an item you would like to discuss,
          > please email me through this yahoo group or directly to
          > library@...
          >
          > I look forward to seeing many of you in New Orleans in May.
          >
          > Jim Emdy

          Hi Jim, We at NY Chiropractic Coll. are newbies to CCAOMLOOM. Looking
          forward to the basic book list. Is the list a revision of a previous
          list? If so, is the old list available anywhere? Thanks, Dan
          Kanaley, Lib.Dir.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • thorns2go
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 10 12:32 PM
            I'm very interested in the book list. Will not be able to attend the
            meeting. What other items are on the agenda?

            Rebecca

            --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "emd89bz" <emd89bz@...> wrote:

            > A reminder that the Library subcommittee will meet on Wednesday,
            May
            > 9th from 1:30 to 5:00 pm. I hope that many of our members will
            > attend. Some items for the agenda might include basic book lists(a
            > work in progress I will finish soon), journal and periodical
            sources,
            > online catalog possibities and finding material support and
            resouces
            > for the libraries. If you have an item you would like to discuss,
            > please email me through this yahoo group or directly to
            > library@...
            >
            > I look forward to seeing many of you in New Orleans in May.
            >
            > Jim Emdy

          • thorns2go
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 10 12:32 PM

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 10 1:23 PM
                i will email the group when the agenda is set.  i will also email as an attachment the booklist when it is finished.

                I'm very interested in the book list. Will not be able to attend the
                meeting. What other items are on the agenda?

                Rebecca

                --- In ccaomloom@yahoogrou ps.com, "emd89bz" <emd89bz@... > wrote:

                > A reminder that the Library subcommittee will meet on Wednesday,
                May
                > 9th from 1:30 to 5:00 pm. I hope that many of our members will
                > attend. Some items for the agenda might include basic book lists(a
                > work in progress I will finish soon), journal and periodical
                sources,
                > online catalog possibities and finding material support and
                resouces
                > for the libraries. If you have an item you would like to discuss,
                > please email me through this yahoo group or directly to
                > library@...
                >
                > I look forward to seeing many of you in New Orleans in May.
                >
                > Jim Emdy

                8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time