Transitions

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      Dear all,

      What a wonderful experience I have had the last 4 years working with you.

      I wanted to write and let you know that I have left NESA to focus on
      my private practice which has grown despite my ignoring it. My last
      day at NESA was Jan 19th, and I'm already seeing patients 6 days a
      week in my office -- and loving it!

      One of the wonderful staff in NESA's library has accepted the position
      of Library Manager and is doing a great job.

      LOOM / LCAOM has accomplished a number of things not the least of
      which is building community. I've spoken with David Sales about my
      stepping down as LCAOM Committee Chair and I know if you have ideas
      for the group that he would welcome your call or email.

      I wish for all of you abundant health, peace, ...and unlimited book
      budgets!

      If I can be of help to you or your organizations, please don't hesitate
      to contact me.

      BTW: in terms of a basic book list... seems to me this would be a
      great project to work with the newly formed national association of
      AOM teachers and with other CCAOM committees. David may have some
      ideas or this could be brought up at the next meeting.

      My very best to you all,
      Della

      Della Lawhon, MAOM, LAc
      Hyde Parka Acupuncture