conference call

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013
      while i think we can sort out current issues by email, another option is available, see below from David Sales.
      FYI, we (CCAOM) no longer has a GotoMeeting account as no one was using it. If you want to use the CCAOM conference call service, that would be fine. Just let  me know.
      for a conference call i cannot be available before october 16th due to a site visit and other stuff.