using gotomeeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013

      David Sales of the Executive Committee is wondering whether to maintain subscription to GoToMeeting, which our group had discussed using for a virtual meeting instead of face-to-face in Salem MA. What do you think?  Are there other means to do collective communication?  presently the Drupal CCAOM.NET is down.  Let me know what you thinlk.  Thanks

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013
        It is wonderful to have Go to Meeting, when there are LCAOM meetings that many of us cannot attend,due to lack of funds.

        I vote to continue it.
        Question, Can it be arranged only for the times we need it, rather than a regular subscription?
        Naomi