ccaom.net

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 24 2:52 PM
      Currently ccaom.net is not available due to problems with the Drupal software. Administration is working on the problem. In the meantime use Yahoo group for communication.

      I will keep you informed of any changes.
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2013
        CCAOM.NET has been reactivated; we will have to rebuild memberships, documents etc. I recommend we go to the new NET; please send me your e-mail address, ensuring that for each member their e-mail address ends in the name of their school (e.g., fivebranches.edu). In this way, we can maintain the continuing security and integrity of the site for all CCAOM members going forward. I will submit the email addresses do David Sales for processing.
      • Aileen Huang
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2013

          aileenhuang@...

          sarawang@...

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 10, 2013
            E mail for Naomi Broering is

            Naomi

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 11, 2013

              David York;  dyork@...

              CCAOM.NET has been reactivated; we will have to rebuild memberships, documents etc. I recommend we go to the new NET; please send me your e-mail address, ensuring that for each member their e-mail address ends in the name of their school (e.g., fivebranches.edu). In this way, we can maintain the continuing security and integrity of the site for all CCAOM members going forward. I will submit the email addresses do David Sales for processing.

            • Librarian SIOM
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 29, 2013
                arussell@...

                Andrea Russell, LEAMP, Librarian
                Seattle Institute of Oriental Medicine
                444 NE Ravenna Blvd, Suite 101
                Seattle, WA 98115
                www.siom.edu
                206-517-4541

                David York;  dyork@...

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 29, 2013
                  OK, Here is my information
                  Naomi Broering, MLS, MA, FACMI
                  phone 619-574-6909 ext 134.

                  Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA, FACMI

                  On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Librarian SIOM <siomlibrarian@...> wrote:

                  Andrea Russell, LEAMP, Librarian
                  Seattle Institute of Oriental Medicine
                  444 NE Ravenna Blvd, Suite 101
                  Seattle, WA 98115
                  www.siom.edu

                  David York;  dyork@...

                  CCAOM.NET has been reactivated; we will have to rebuild memberships, documents etc. I recommend we go to the new NET; please send me your e-mail address, ensuring that for each member their e-mail address ends in the name of their school (e.g., fivebranches.edu). In this way, we can maintain the continuing security and integrity of the site for all CCAOM members going forward. I will submit the email addresses do David Sales for processing.

                • Jenn Hartman
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 4, 2013
                    Please add me to the list:

                    Thanks,
                    Bette Bissonnette
                    New England School of Acupuncture

                    --
                    Jennifer Hartman, MSLIS

                    “Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; knowledge without compassion is inhuman.”

                    ― Weisskopf Victor, Physicist