RE: [ccaomlcaom] Post on CCAOM.net

  • Andi Houston
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 10 7:47 AM

      Just to be super-clear, what my school is interested in is the western medical ebook collection, not necessarily the Chinese medicine collection. We want to get rid of our (out of date) western medical books to make more room for more acupuncture and herbs books!

      352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 10 2:35 PM
        for the western collection you might want to look at the Thieme (German company) eBook collection...about 100 titles.  Someone said their price was around $4000.

        On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:47 AM, Andi Houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:

        Just to be super-clear, what my school is interested in is the western medical ebook collection, not necessarily the Chinese medicine collection. We want to get rid of our (out of date) western medical books to make more room for more acupuncture and herbs books!

        352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

        I have started a “discussion” on ccaom.net regarding the electronic book consortium. Our school is excited about this, let’s get moving!

        Please read and reply here:

      • Daniele Perez-Venero
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 28 11:15 AM
          Thank you for the information. Sorry to have taken so long to answer but I was away.
          We are a very small library so I doubt we can afford it :-(