Re: [ccaomlcaom] Post on CCAOM.net

  • Daniele Perez-Venero
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2013
       Is any price quoted for that collection of e-books yet?
      Thank you.

      Daniele Perez-Venero, MLIS
      Health Sciences Librarian/Faculty
      Acupuncture & Massage College
      10506 N. Kendall Drive
      Miami, FL 33176
      Tel.: 305-595-9500

        I have started a “discussion” on ccaom.net regarding the electronic book consortium. Our school is excited about this, let’s get moving!

        Please read and reply here:

      • Andi Houston
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 10, 2013

          Just to be super-clear, what my school is interested in is the western medical ebook collection, not necessarily the Chinese medicine collection. We want to get rid of our (out of date) western medical books to make more room for more acupuncture and herbs books!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 10, 2013
            for the western collection you might want to look at the Thieme (German company) eBook collection...about 100 titles.  Someone said their price was around $4000.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
              Thank you for the information. Sorry to have taken so long to answer but I was away.
              We are a very small library so I doubt we can afford it :-(