Re: [ccaomlcaom] Post on CCAOM.net

  • Candise Branum
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2013
      Naomi -- for some reason that link breaks up when you click on it. If you just remove the space in the URL, it should work. Or try this: http://ccaom.net/content/electronic-library-consortium

      Candise Branum, MLS
      Director of Library Services
      Oregon
      College of Oriental Medicine
      75 NW Couch Street
      Portland, OR 97209
      503-253-3443 ext.134
       | library.ocom.edu

      On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...> wrote:

      Sounds good, I tried to get you your repy plage and got nowhere.
      Naomi

      On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Andi Houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:

      Hey everyone,

      I have started a “discussion” on ccaom.net regarding the electronic book consortium. Our school is excited about this, let’s get moving!

      Please read and reply here:

      http://ccaom.net/content/electronic-library-consortium

      352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

    • Daniele Perez-Venero
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 7, 2013
         Is any price quoted for that collection of e-books yet?
        Thank you.

        Daniele Perez-Venero, MLIS
        Health Sciences Librarian/Faculty
        Acupuncture & Massage College
        10506 N. Kendall Drive
        Miami, FL 33176
        Tel.: 305-595-9500

        I have started a “discussion” on ccaom.net regarding the electronic book consortium. Our school is excited about this, let’s get moving!

        Please read and reply here:

        352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

          I have started a “discussion” on ccaom.net regarding the electronic book consortium. Our school is excited about this, let’s get moving!

          Please read and reply here:

        • Andi Houston
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 10, 2013

            Just to be super-clear, what my school is interested in is the western medical ebook collection, not necessarily the Chinese medicine collection. We want to get rid of our (out of date) western medical books to make more room for more acupuncture and herbs books!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 10, 2013
              for the western collection you might want to look at the Thieme (German company) eBook collection...about 100 titles.  Someone said their price was around $4000.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
                Thank you for the information. Sorry to have taken so long to answer but I was away.
                We are a very small library so I doubt we can afford it :-(