Re: [ccaomlcaom] Post on CCAOM.net

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
      Sounds good, I tried to get you your repy plage and got nowhere.
      Naomi

      On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Andi Houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:

      Hey everyone,

      I have started a “discussion” on ccaom.net regarding the electronic book consortium. Our school is excited about this, let’s get moving!

      Please read and reply here:

      http://ccaom.net/content/electronic-library-consortium

      352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

    • Candise Branum
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 7, 2013
        Naomi -- for some reason that link breaks up when you click on it. If you just remove the space in the URL, it should work. Or try this: http://ccaom.net/content/electronic-library-consortium

        Candise Branum, MLS
        Director of Library Services
        Oregon
        College of Oriental Medicine
        75 NW Couch Street
        Portland, OR 97209
        503-253-3443 ext.134

        On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...> wrote:

        Sounds good, I tried to get you your repy plage and got nowhere.
        Naomi

        On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Andi Houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:

        Hey everyone,

        I have started a “discussion” on ccaom.net regarding the electronic book consortium. Our school is excited about this, let’s get moving!

        Please read and reply here:

        http://ccaom.net/content/electronic-library-consortium

        352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

      • Daniele Perez-Venero
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 7, 2013
           Is any price quoted for that collection of e-books yet?
          Thank you.

          Daniele Perez-Venero, MLIS
          Health Sciences Librarian/Faculty
          Acupuncture & Massage College
          10506 N. Kendall Drive
          Miami, FL 33176
          Tel.: 305-595-9500

          I have started a “discussion” on ccaom.net regarding the electronic book consortium. Our school is excited about this, let’s get moving!

          Please read and reply here:

          352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

            I have started a “discussion” on ccaom.net regarding the electronic book consortium. Our school is excited about this, let’s get moving!

            Please read and reply here:

          • Andi Houston
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 10, 2013

              Just to be super-clear, what my school is interested in is the western medical ebook collection, not necessarily the Chinese medicine collection. We want to get rid of our (out of date) western medical books to make more room for more acupuncture and herbs books!

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 10, 2013
                for the western collection you might want to look at the Thieme (German company) eBook collection...about 100 titles.  Someone said their price was around $4000.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
                  Thank you for the information. Sorry to have taken so long to answer but I was away.
                  We are a very small library so I doubt we can afford it :-(