Re: [ccaomlcaom] 2nd request for imformation on next meeting.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
      Because it is not likely that I would have funds to aten the Salem,MA meeting, I vote for the tele conference call.whether it is Go to Meeting or some other system, is OK.
      Naomi
      PCOM

      On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 2:06 PM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
      In June, David Sales, Executive Director of CCAOM, will be negotiating with hotel in Salem MA for meeting in Novem ber 4-8.  He needs to know if we want to meet face to face there, or do gotomeeting beforehand.  Please let me know your preferences.

      Here is information on the gotomeeting option.
      Based on the type of account CCAOM has have with Go to Meeting, in order for participants to have free audio during a Go to Meeting session each person must have a set of earphones. Otherwise, each person that joins the call has to incur a long-distance charge. However, by having everyone use the CCAOM conference call number, the charge is to CCAOM for the call, rather than to the person (or that person's school). As far as accessing the Go to Meeting platform itself, CCAOM pays a monthly fee for the access. Thus, the way to go on this for the Library (or any other CCAOM committee) is to use Go to Meeting for the visual display advantages it may provide and have everyone call the CCAOM conference call number as the meeting begins. When you get ready to hold a Go to Meeting meeting, let me know and I will activate the conference call number. Do keep me posted on whether the Libraries of AOM committee plans to meet face-to-face at the fall meeting as I will contacting the Salem
        hotel next month about schedule changes coming out of the Coeur d'Alene meeting.