basic book list

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
      Aloha,
      Nice to visit with some of you in Arizona. I am now starting to work
      on building our holdings. Does anyone know of a recommened book list
      for different topics such as herbs, acupuncture, etc. I could use
      some help deciding which books are key and essential books for our
      library to carry so I can put together a development plan.

      Mahalo

      David
    • Rebecca Hawthorne
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2006
        Dear All,
        I'm also looking for just such a suggested book list. Up to now we've used the NCCAOM suggested books per module as our only 'list'.
        thanks,

        Rebecca Hawthorne
        Librarian /Administrative Assistant
        Phone: 614-825-6255  ext. 231