next meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2013
      Several items for immediate decision:

      1. should salem ma meeting be face to face or virtual? david sales needs to know soon so he can arrange schedule with hotel.

      2. should face to face meeting also have telephone hookup. probably possible.

      See the following about how gotomeeting could work for us.
      in essence using ccaom gotommeting and their phone number we should avoid long distance charges.
    • Andi Houston
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2013

        My membership hasn’t been accepted yet? I would like to join ASAP and start talking about that e-book subscription consortium.

        352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2013
          forwarded your message to david sales

          Jim,