RE: [ccaomloom] LOOM meeting minutes posted

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2005

      Hi Della,

      I went to the site you listed and only found a copy of your e mail.

      Where lese should I look?

      Naomi

      Naomi C. Broering, MLS , MA . FACMI

      nbroering@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2005
        Hi Naomi: Do any documents appear yest under Files... the blue
        navigation box on the left of the screen.

        I can find them when I log in from home or NESA. Hope you can too.

        Best,
        Della

        --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "Naomi Broering" <NBROERING@P...> wrote:
        > Hi Della,
        >
        > I went to the site you listed and only found a copy of your e mail.
        >
        > Where lese should I look?
        >
        > Naomi
        >

        > Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA. FACMI
        >
        > Dean of Libraries