Re: [ccaomlcaom] spring meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
      congrats on setting up the meeting.
      Unfortunately, it doesn't look likely that I can attend, but will phone in if teleconference is established.
      We have AltHealth watch and it is used a lot.
      You may want to get the OVID e books on TCM.  Contact John Schwartz from OVID.
      Naomi Broering

      On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 3:44 PM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
      Reminder about spring meeting in Idaho
      Thursday
      May 16
      2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
      Libraries Committee
      Boardroom 6
       at Coeur d'Alene Resort, Idaho

      Looking for agenda items.

      Please join the library committee on CCAOM.NEZT.

      Possibility of purchasing access to AltHealthWatch througH SCELC?