spring meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013
      Reminder about spring meeting in Idaho
      Thursday
      May 16
      2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
      Libraries Committee
      Boardroom 6
      at Coeur d'Alene Resort, Idaho

      Looking for agenda items.

      Please join the library committee on CCAOM.NEZT.

      Possibility of purchasing access to AltHealthWatch througH SCELC?
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
        congrats on setting up the meeting.
        Unfortunately, it doesn't look likely that I can attend, but will phone in if teleconference is established.
        We have AltHealth watch and it is used a lot.
        You may want to get the OVID e books on TCM.  Contact John Schwartz from OVID.
        Naomi Broering