spring meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
      the spring meeting in idaho has been changed: ths is the current time and date:

      Thursday May 16, from 2:30-4:00 p.m. location in Coeur d'Alene to be announced.
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013
        Reminder about spring meeting in Idaho
        Thursday
        May 16
        2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
        Libraries Committee
        Boardroom 6
        at Coeur d'Alene Resort, Idaho

        Looking for agenda items.

        Please join the library committee on CCAOM.NEZT.

        Possibility of purchasing access to AltHealthWatch througH SCELC?
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
          congrats on setting up the meeting.
          Unfortunately, it doesn't look likely that I can attend, but will phone in if teleconference is established.
          We have AltHealth watch and it is used a lot.
          You may want to get the OVID e books on TCM.  Contact John Schwartz from OVID.
          Naomi Broering