spring meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013
      The Spring meeting of LCAOM is scheduled for May 16th, Thursday in Coeur d'Alene ID at 4:30 to 6 pm. there may be a change is this as there is a conflict with the research committee meeting at the same time. i would like to attend both meetings.

      Please think about agenda items now.

      i urge members to join CCAOM.NET--we now have 13 members and need more.

      also please consider the recent email about SCELC and how/if we should use this service.
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
        the spring meeting in idaho has been changed: ths is the current time and date:

        Thursday May 16, from 2:30-4:00 p.m. location in Coeur d'Alene to be announced.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013
          Reminder about spring meeting in Idaho
          Thursday
          May 16
          2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
          Libraries Committee
          Boardroom 6
          at Coeur d'Alene Resort, Idaho

          Looking for agenda items.

          Please join the library committee on CCAOM.NEZT.

          Possibility of purchasing access to AltHealthWatch througH SCELC?
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
            congrats on setting up the meeting.
            Unfortunately, it doesn't look likely that I can attend, but will phone in if teleconference is established.
            We have AltHealth watch and it is used a lot.
            You may want to get the OVID e books on TCM.  Contact John Schwartz from OVID.
            Naomi Broering