Sharing Disaster Health and Emergency Prepareness Slides part 1.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012

    Hi all,
    As part of our Community Health Information Programs at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, I am attaching two presentations as separate files on recently presented on Sharing Disaster Health and Emergency Preparedness Information for the LCAOM library group.

    The first program has National Library of Medicine resources on Disaster Health Information, including their DIMRC and WISER links and apps.(I have trimmed this program because the file is too large to send}

    The second program, sent on next email,  provides information on Improving your Library's readiness including  mutual aid, the Library Toolkit, and planning for emergencies. (The slide files are large and may take a while to load)

    While our presentation concentrates on the San Diego County,the majority of these links are applicable throughout the country.

    You can also go to our Library Webpage and explore the health databases links under Disaster Health Information
    http://www.pacificcollege.edu/acupuncture-massage-college-library/resources/health-databases.html
     Click on Disaster Health Information.
    I hope you find these resoruces useful.