Disaster Health Information for Library Readiness Slices

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012

    I am having trouble sendign the first file,  Will need to trim the attachment.

    The second program, is sent separately which  provides information on Improving your Library's readiness including  mutual aid, the Library Toolkit, and planning for emergencies. (The slide files are large and may take a while to load)