Add Your School's Catalog to the Links

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
      Dear Libraries,

      If your library has an online catalog please add an entry to your
      catalog here on the LOOM/LCAOM Yahoo Group.

      Having this information in one place will help us access each other's
      catalogs.

      To do so go to the blue navigation panel on the left of your screen.
      Select Links
      Select Add Link ((located in the middle of the screen on the right)
      Input title, description and URL (web address) of your catalog.

      Thanks so much!
      Della
      New England School of Acunpuncture
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
        Hi Della,
        I can give access to our webpage and/or the online catalog.
        Do you mean only the online catalog?

        nbroering@...

        If your library has an online catalog please add an entry to your
        catalog here on the LOOM/LCAOM Yahoo Group.

        Having this information in one place will help us access each other's
        catalogs.

        To do so go to the blue navigation panel on the left of your screen.
        Select Links
        Select Add Link ((located in the middle of the screen on the right)
        Input title, description and URL (web address) of your catalog.

        Thanks so much!
        Della
        New England School of Acunpuncture

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Della Lawhon
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
          Yes. Just add an entry to your OPAC in the Links section.

          Thanks!!
          Della
          --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "Naomi Broering" <NBROERING@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Della,
          > I can give access to our webpage and/or the online catalog.
          > Do you mean only the online catalog?
          > Naomi
          >
          > Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA. FACMI
          > Dean of Libraries