Fwd: [MLGSCA List] Fwd: [cabl] Job Announcement - Library Director -Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2012
    I have forwarded the Attached  position opening in Arizona if anyone is interested.

    Naomi Broering

    The Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine currently has an opening for a Library Director. The job description is attached.  If you have additional questions, please contact Cynthia Webler in their Human Resources department.   Her contact information is:

    Cynthia Webler
    Senior Human Resources Generalist
    Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
    Phone: (480) 222-9845
    Fax: (480) 222-9251
    c.webler@...<mailto:c.webler@...>
    www.scnm.edu<http://www.scnm.edu/>

    Have a great weekend!!

    Deb Schneider

    Join Scottsdale Healthcare in creating a healthier planet. Please print this email only if necessary.

    The information contained in this message is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this by error, please notify the sender immediately.