FreeShare

  • Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012
      Dear Group:

      This is some of what we discussed at the meeting.

      DOCLINE® System

      DOCLINE® is the National Library of Medicine's automated interlibrary loan (ILL) request routing and referral system. The purpose of the system is to provide efficient document delivery service among libraries in the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM).
      http://www.nlm.nih.gov/docline/

      FreeShare - Free Reciprocal Interlibrary Loan Group

      FreeShare is a cross-regional DOCLINE Library Group whose members agree to fill DOCLINE requests for affiliated users free of charge on a reciprocal basis. The loan is totally free to the requesting library. Loansome Doc transfers for unaffiliated users must not be sent to the FreeShare Library Group.
      http://nnlm.gov/rsdd/freeshare/

      Bethyn Boni
      Library Director
      315.568.3252