Re: LCAOM Fall Meeting Agenda

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
      Hi Naomi,

      I replied in vmail and a separate email to the first part of your
      message below.

      In your message, you ask
      "Please tell me more about the new AOM Library Report process. I
      know nothing about this, and need to be informed. Who should I
      contact?"

      Are you referring to the entry-level doctoral program initiatives?
      I'll be in the office tomorrow. If you want to call me we can talk
      about that which might speed things along -- faster and clearer than
      email that is.

      For more clarification, you may want to also look at the minutes
      from LOOM/LCAOM meetings which are posted on the Yahoo group in the
      File section.

      Best,
      Della

      Della Lawhon, MAOM, LAc, Dipl OM
      Director, Kelly Library
      Research Practicum Faculty Advisor
      New England School of Acupuncture
      40 Belmont Street
      Watertown, MA 02472
      617-926-3969
      To access our website, follow the library link from www.nesa.edu or
      http://www.nesa.edu/library/kelly_libr/kelly_home.htm

      --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "Naomi Broering" <NBROERING@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Regrettably, I am unable to attend the meeting, but am very
      interested.

      > I too am working on a Journals Project. When I complete it, I may
      be able
      > to share it with the group.
      >
      > I need to know how to access the LCAOM journal list. Please let
      me know.

      > Please tell me more about the new AOM Library Report process. I
      know
      > nothing about this, and need to be informed. Who should I contact?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Naomi
      >

      > Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA. FACMI
      > Dean of Libraries