migrating to ccaom.net (drupal)

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2012
      Here is information from David Sales re Drupal:
      Access will probably be denied if they have not already joined Drupal. Have them try and if that is the case, have them get in touch with me so I can authorize them. Most important, however, is that they identify in their request to me the college with which they are on staff as librarians and that their e-mail address be their college address; i.e., the e-mail needs to end in the name of the college, such as Janedoe@.... This is a security feature we are requiring.

      executivedirector@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012

        Jim, et al,
        I am not on Drupal, How do I get on.  I have never used it.  What do I need it for?

        Naomi