amended agenda for Denver meeting, II
- Please email librarian@... if you intend to call in to the meeting so I can compile a list.
LIBRARIES OF ACUPUNCTURE AND ORIENTAL MEDICINE
Thursday, November 15, 2012, 6:30 pm 9:30 pm
Chair: Jim Emdy
Location: Clayton Room (JW Marriott Hotel, Denver, CO)
Start Time: 5:30 pm (Pacific), 6:30 pm (Mountain), 7:30 pm (Central), 8:30 pm (Eastern)
Toll Free Call-in Number:
Dial Access Number in your time zone: 1.866.352.3799
At prompt, enter meeting number: *8978346* (include * before and after number)
Ignore Moderator's Prompt as CCAOM Executive Director will execute
2. How is your library located from the institute's website?
3. Research trends, e.g. "Post-paradox: Room for View," article by Will Morris,
PhD, DAOM, LAc, in Acupuncture Today (August 2012),
4. How are donations to the library handled?
5. Migration from Yahoo group to Drupal CCAOM.NET.
6. Integration of the library in the curriculum.
7. Assessment of library use and effectiveness.
A. Survey monkey
B. In-house user surveys
C. Compiling user statistics.
8. Update on Consortium Subcommittee issues.
If you have additional items, please contact Jim Emdy at librarian@....