amended agenda for Denver meeting
- LIBRARIES OF ACUPUNCTURE AND ORIENTAL MEDICINE
CCAOM. Thursday, November 15th, 6:30-
2. How is your library located from the institute's website?
3. Research trends, e.g. article by Will Morse in Acupuncture Today.
4. How are donations to the library handled?
5. Migration from Yahoo group to Drupal CCAOM.NET.
6. Integration of the library in the curriculum.
7. Assessment of library use and effectiveness.
--in house user surveys
=compiling user statistics.
8. Update on subcommittee on consortium issues.
Meeting will take place in the Clayton Room of the JWMarriot Cherry Creek Hotel. Telephone access for those who cannot attend in person should be provided.
If you have additional items, please contact. Thank you.