Re: Journals Project

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
      Hi Naomi,

      I called your office and left insturctions in your vmail walking you
      through the steps to download the LCAOM Journal Review. You can
      locate this file in the Files section on this Yahoo Group in a folder
      there called LCAOM Journal Review. Also there are the selection
      criteria used when determining whether to include a journal in this
      spreadsheet as well as a list of subscription agents.

      Best,
      Della
      dlawhon@...

      --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "naomibroering" <NBROERING@...>