magazine offer

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012
      an offer for student discount on Alternative Medicine review. do we as a group want to promote this? see message below.
      Itis fine for Kelly Czap to market the magazine to the schools, but this cannotbe done directly through the Council's national office as the office doesnot promote specific vendors or journals to the membership. There are two ways thepromotion can occur:

      Ø She can go to the Council'swebsite, where there is contact information for every school, and approach eachschool individually or collectively based on that contact information. Referher to http://www.ccaom.org/members.asp?sort=alpha(alpha list) or to http://www.ccaom.org/members.asp?sort=state(state list).

      Ø If Jim wants to, he can post her offer forAOM librarians on the CCAOM Yahoo Group and/or on ccaom.net. If the AOMlibrarians want to make arrangements for obtaining a poster for their schools,they are free to do so in accordance with any internal school guidelines theschools may have regarding posters.