800 number

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 7:35 AM
      Consistent with recent practice at Council meetings, a speaker phone will be available for the meeting of the Libraries Committee on Thursday (April 26). That meeting will begin at the following times for each time zone:

      7:30 pm (Eastern)

      6:30 pm (Central)

      5:30 pm (Mountain)

      4:30 pm (Pacific)

      If your school librarian is not able to attend the meeting of the Libraries Committee in Chicago in person, please forward this e-mail to your librarian with an encouragement to attend the committee's meeting by calling the followingtoll-free number at the appropriate time in his/her time zone as indicated above:

      Dial 1-866-352-3799;

      Enter Meeting Number *8978346* (include the * key before and after number);

      Ignore Prompt for Moderator's Pin Number (to be executed by CCAOM staff)
    • Della Shupe
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 11:59 AM

        Thank you for organizing the call-in portion of the Librarians Committee meeting.  I am unable to join in this time because I have a class.

        Della Shupe

        Della Shupe
        Director of Library Services
        Greenawalt Library