Re: [ccaomlcaom] documents in ccaom.net

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2012
      I see the access but it still denies me.  Oh well, I saw the prior docs.
      Naomi

      On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:47 AM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
      the most recent draft document on accreditation is on the home page of ccaom.net.  You might try to access the document. If the committee member is already a member of ccaom.net, he/she should be able to see it. If he/she is not a member, have them send David Sales an e-mail with a school address and he should be able to add them to the site.

      we can discuss further at the meeting next week