Re: [ccaomlcaom] documents in ccaom.net

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2012
      you need to email david sales and he can get you in.

      On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...> wrote:

      Jim I am on travel and cannot access their ccaom.net.
      I put in my email and it does not recognize me.

      How are the librarians accessing this.
      I usually access from the library at PCOM, and that may be the problem.  What do you think I should do?
      Can you just send me the revised draft as an e mail attachment and avoid the CCAOM for now.?

      Naomi

      On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:47 AM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
      the most recent draft document on accreditation is on the home page of ccaom.net.  You might try to access the document. If the committee member is already a member of ccaom.net, he/she should be able to see it. If he/she is not a member, have them send David Sales an e-mail with a school address and he should be able to add them to the site.

      we can discuss further at the meeting next week