Re: [ccaomlcaom] ebook question

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2012
      We purchased the OVID E books on TCM and we have Ebrary.  We are just begininng to use them.
      Have no data yet, but everyone is excited about it for off campus access and also to eliminate lost books
      Naomi Broering

      On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 7:51 AM, holisticlibrarian <holisticlibrarian@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone:

      We are currently re-examining the idea of obtaining ebooks through EBSCO.  In the past we have not found the titles we needed using their service.  Is there a service or vendor that you use that you would recommend?   How do ebooks work in your Library?  I'd appreciate knowing more about this if you have a moment.  Thank you.

      Best,

      Jenifer

      Jenifer Kirin
      Directory of Library Services