documents in ccaom.net

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2012
      the most recent draft document on accreditation is on the home page of ccaom.net. You might try to access the document. If the committee member is already a member of ccaom.net, he/she should be able to see it. If he/she is not a member, have them send David Sales an e-mail with a school address and he should be able to add them to the site.

      we can discuss further at the meeting next week
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2012
        Jim I am on travel and cannot access their ccaom.net.
        I put in my email and it does not recognize me.

        How are the librarians accessing this.
        I usually access from the library at PCOM, and that may be the problem.  What do you think I should do?
        Can you just send me the revised draft as an e mail attachment and avoid the CCAOM for now.?

        Naomi