RE: [ccaomloom] Journals: Free for the Asking

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
      Hi Naomi,

      The original document Warner provided to LCAOM is attached. At the
      last meeting, the LCAOM group asked that a broader search of journals be
      done. That's what was posted on the Yahoo Group. The selection
      criteria and sources for journal info are listed in the document LCAOM
      Journal Review Overview.htm

      Best,
      Della

      Della Lawhon, MAOM, LAc, Dipl OM