Re: [ccaomlcaom] ebook question

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2012
      five branches  library does not directly support ebooks. users are directed to use ebook facilities from nearby public libraries. to date i have not found that there are sufficient ebook resources for OM to pursue direct access.

      On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 7:51 AM, holisticlibrarian <holisticlibrarian@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone:

      We are currently re-examining the idea of obtaining ebooks through EBSCO. In the past we have not found the titles we needed using their service. Is there a service or vendor that you use that you would recommend? How do ebooks work in your Library? I'd appreciate knowing more about this if you have a moment. Thank you.

      Best,

      Jenifer

      Jenifer Kirin
      Directory of Library Services