Re: [ccaomlcaom] Online test prep materials?

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
      we do not subscribe to an online prep program.the opac catalog has link to NCAOM TEST HELP. DO YOU WANT this on the agenda for chicago?

      On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Andi Houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:

      More crowdsourcing!

      Does your school use online test prep materials?

      Is the library in charge of it?

      Does the cost come out of the library budget?

      What service/company do you use?

      Would you recommend it to other schools?

      Thank you!

      352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu