Re: [ccaomlcaom] Online test prep materials?

  • Candise Branum
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
      We have Q-TestPrep. It comes in CD format (not online), but still effective. The library purchases an annual license, and students seem to like it.

      Candise Branum, MLS
      College Librarian
      Oregon
      College of Oriental Medicine
      10525 SE Cherry Blossom Drive

      Portland
      , OR 97216
      503-253-3443 ext.134

      www.library.ocom.edu

      On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Aileen Huang <AileenHuang@...> wrote:

      No, our library does not use online test prep materials.

      Aileen Huang

      Director of Learning Center

      Shuji Goto Library, ACTCM

      555 De Haro St. Suite 210