RE: [ccaomlcaom] Online test prep materials?

  • Aileen Huang
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012

      No, our library does not use online test prep materials.

      Aileen Huang

      Director of Learning Center

      Shuji Goto Library, ACTCM

      555 De Haro St. Suite 210

      San Francisco, CA 94107

      Tel. 415-355-1601 ext. 19

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
        We have Q-TestPrep. It comes in CD format (not online), but still effective. The library purchases an annual license, and students seem to like it.

        Candise Branum, MLS
        College Librarian
        Oregon
        College of Oriental Medicine