Re: [ccaomlcaom] Online test prep materials?

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
      Andi,
      I forwarded your inquiry to our student advisors.  Yes, the library has test prep software that students use.  The cost is covered by the College, but it is charged to the Library.
      Re prep assistance the advisors can answere those questions.

      Naomi Broering

      On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Andi Houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:

      More crowdsourcing!

      Does your school use online test prep materials?

      Is the library in charge of it?

      Does the cost come out of the library budget?

      What service/company do you use?

      Would you recommend it to other schools?

      Thank you!

      352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

    • Aileen Huang
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012

        No, our library does not use online test prep materials.

        Aileen Huang

        Director of Learning Center

        Shuji Goto Library, ACTCM

        555 De Haro St. Suite 210

        San Francisco, CA 94107

        Tel. 415-355-1601 ext. 19

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
          We have Q-TestPrep. It comes in CD format (not online), but still effective. The library purchases an annual license, and students seem to like it.

          Candise Branum, MLS
          College Librarian
          Oregon
          College of Oriental Medicine