RE: [ccaomloom] LCAOM Fall Meeting Agenda

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
      Hi,
      Regrettably, I am unable to attend the meeting, but am very interested.

      I too am working on a Journals Project. When I complete it, I may be able
      to share it with the group.

      I need to know how to access the LCAOM journal list. Please let me know.

      Please tell me more about the new AOM Library Report process. I know
      nothing about this, and need to be informed. Who should I contact?

      nbroering@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
        Hi Naomi,

        I replied in vmail and a separate email to the first part of your
        message below.

        In your message, you ask
        "Please tell me more about the new AOM Library Report process. I
        know nothing about this, and need to be informed. Who should I
        contact?"

        Are you referring to the entry-level doctoral program initiatives?
        I'll be in the office tomorrow. If you want to call me we can talk
        about that which might speed things along -- faster and clearer than
        email that is.

        For more clarification, you may want to also look at the minutes
        from LOOM/LCAOM meetings which are posted on the Yahoo group in the
        File section.

        Best,
        Della

        Della Lawhon, MAOM, LAc, Dipl OM
        Director, Kelly Library
        Research Practicum Faculty Advisor
        New England School of Acupuncture
        40 Belmont Street
        Watertown, MA 02472
        617-926-3969
        To access our website, follow the library link from www.nesa.edu or
        http://www.nesa.edu/library/kelly_libr/kelly_home.htm

        --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "Naomi Broering" <NBROERING@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Regrettably, I am unable to attend the meeting, but am very
        interested.

        > I too am working on a Journals Project. When I complete it, I may
        be able
        > to share it with the group.
        >
        > I need to know how to access the LCAOM journal list. Please let
        me know.

        > Please tell me more about the new AOM Library Report process. I
        know
        > nothing about this, and need to be informed. Who should I contact?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Naomi
        >

        > Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA. FACMI
        > Dean of Libraries