Online test prep materials?

  • Andi Houston
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012

      More crowdsourcing!

      Does your school use online test prep materials?

      Is the library in charge of it?

      Does the cost come out of the library budget?

      What service/company do you use?

      Would you recommend it to other schools?

      Thank you!

      352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
        Andi,
        I forwarded your inquiry to our student advisors.  Yes, the library has test prep software that students use.  The cost is covered by the College, but it is charged to the Library.
        Re prep assistance the advisors can answere those questions.

        Naomi Broering

        On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Andi Houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:

        More crowdsourcing!

        Does your school use online test prep materials?

        Is the library in charge of it?

        Does the cost come out of the library budget?

        What service/company do you use?

        Would you recommend it to other schools?

        Thank you!

        352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

      • Aileen Huang
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012

          No, our library does not use online test prep materials.

          Aileen Huang

          Director of Learning Center

          Shuji Goto Library, ACTCM

          555 De Haro St. Suite 210

          San Francisco, CA 94107

          Tel. 415-355-1601 ext. 19

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
            We have Q-TestPrep. It comes in CD format (not online), but still effective. The library purchases an annual license, and students seem to like it.

            Candise Branum, MLS
            College Librarian
            Oregon
            College of Oriental Medicine