Re: [ccaomlcaom] item for chicago meeting: mixed method research

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 26, 2012
      the item on research methods is intended to be informational only.  it has nothing to do with specific requirements for survey methods.

      On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S. <bboni@...> wrote:

      What is the agenda item?  Why are we looking at these two research methods?  Are we looking to compare the two methods to evaluate a library?  Is the discussion just to educate us on the types of survey methods we could/should use? I would not think it to our advantage to have an accrediting body tell us which type of survey to use. :-)

      Bethyn

      Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Library Director

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26, 2012

        I found the links and references very informative.  The article re: Drexel libraries was of particular interest.

        Thank you.