RE: [ccaomlcaom] item for chicago meeting: mixed method research

  • Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S.
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 26, 2012

      What is the agenda item?  Why are we looking at these two research methods?  Are we looking to compare the two methods to evaluate a library?  Is the discussion just to educate us on the types of survey methods we could/should use? I would not think it to our advantage to have an accrediting body tell us which type of survey to use. :-)

      Bethyn

      Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Library Director

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26, 2012
        the item on research methods is intended to be informational only.  it has nothing to do with specific requirements for survey methods.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 26, 2012

          I found the links and references very informative.  The article re: Drexel libraries was of particular interest.

          Thank you.