RE: [ccaomloom] Journals: Free for the Asking

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
      Hi Della and Warner,
      I have posted a question regarding the CAOMLOOM Journal project. Where Can I
      find the list we developed last year. I cannot find it on Yahoo.

      nbroering@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
        Hi Naomi,

        The original document Warner provided to LCAOM is attached. At the
        last meeting, the LCAOM group asked that a broader search of journals be
        done. That's what was posted on the Yahoo Group. The selection
        criteria and sources for journal info are listed in the document LCAOM
        Journal Review Overview.htm