item for chicago meeting april 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 4:42 PM
      Here is a suggestion for agenda item from David Sales:

      I think the agenda could include any unfinished items from previous meetings. On procedural issue that has not been clarified concerning #2 above is whether each subcommittee should refer any joint recommendation back to their full committee. I am open to having that occur at the Chicago meeting if you, Paul, and/or Beth think that is necessary. If you do think it necessary, than review by the Libraries Committee of the joint recommendation of the two subcommittees could be an agenda item for your committee meeting. For the moment, however, I just think you (and others on your committee who are interested) and Paul should just move ahead on the standards.