Journals Project

  • naomibroering
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
      Della or Warner,
      Can you tell me where the journal list is posted? I recall submitting
      information, but never received any list back from CCaomLoom.

      I am conducting a research study on a Oriental Medicine Journal list
      and would like to match it to the CALOOM Journal List.

      nbroering@...
    • Della Lawhon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
        Hi Naomi,

        I called your office and left insturctions in your vmail walking you
        through the steps to download the LCAOM Journal Review. You can
        locate this file in the Files section on this Yahoo Group in a folder
        there called LCAOM Journal Review. Also there are the selection
        criteria used when determining whether to include a journal in this
        spreadsheet as well as a list of subscription agents.

        Best,
        Della
        dlawhon@...

        --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "naomibroering" <NBROERING@...>