Re: [ccaomlcaom] upcoming meeting in Chicago

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2012
      yes

      On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 6:57 AM, Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S. <bboni@...> wrote:

      meeting of the Library Committee will be on April 26, Thursday, at 6:30 p.m.”

      I’ve learned not to presume :-) - is this 6:30 pm CST

      Thanks,

      Bethyn

      Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Library Director

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2012
        Jim, I will be out of town and not sure I can get a phone connection unless it is toll free.
        I will be in Hawaii for those days.
        Let me know what you think about connecting. I will have Internet and phone, but cannot handle long distance fee at hotel.

        Naomi